Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome Back, Hipster.

Hey you.  I haven't seen your beautiful face in nigh a dozen fortnights.  And for that, I'm almost sorry.  I went through some big changes with my body, and now I'm a man.  Also, my office was relocated to the cradle of hipster civilization: the mission district!  The jeans are skinnier, the V's are deeper, and the PBR flows like glorious waterfalls.  It's a beautiful sight.

Speaking of beautiful sights, expect an article about this snazzy art event: Tiny Wonders.


It's a collaboration of artists introducing new pieces in a wide variety of mediums.  You won't know what to expect!  If I had to guess though... art.  I'm going to tell you what it was like and take pictures, but you're also welcome to show up yourself.  Oh, and bring beer.  And a sandwich.  I'm hungry.  Also, if there's no mayonnaise, I'll kill you.

ALSO: expect the follow-up to my adventures with American Apparel in the next few weeks!  I have a feeling you'll be disappointed.  IN A GOOD WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment